Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A new dress

Have been rather of a coward, not daring to try sewing the dress with shirring since the last time I failed. However, I am not willing to give up on sewing another dress for my girl.

So instead of shirring, I put in elastic bands... a little more work then shirring but at least the chances of error is very slim. (Ok... I am a coward...I admit it.)

Friday, August 3, 2007

A new shirt.

Here's a new shirt I made for my daughter. It's a McCall pattern, number M5353. The pattern is for a dress but I shortened it to make it a longer shirt. The fabric is from Anna Griffin.